BugHunter BDA-2 ULTRASONIC
i4Technology Microphone suppressor BugHunter BDA-2 ULTRASONIC
New model! Effective and absolutely silent microphone suppressor!
The model is produced on the basis of the microphone suppressor "BugHunter DAudio bda-2 Voices", but has a completely redesigned system of suppression (specifically for concealed operation). It suppresses ANY devices with microphones: professional voice recorders, radio microphones, mobile phones, wired, wireless and directional microphones. The device turns on quickly by pressing one button and no adjustment is required. Supplied with the clutch bag made of genuine leather.
The differences between "BugHunter DAudio bda-2 Ultrasonic" and its prototype "BugHunter DAudio bda-2 Voices":
1) Absolutely silent operation. The new model is equipped with ultrasound transducers only and doesn't have built-in audio speaker for speech-like interference. Operating device does not reveal its work that allows you to use it unnoticed by others.
2) There is no Turbo mode. "BugHunter DAudio bda-2 Ultrasonic" operates on a different frequency than "BDA-2 Voices" does, therefore, it does not require "Turbo" mode — it always suppresses eavesdropping devices with maximum effectiveness.
3) Completely updated suppression system. The device generates completely different ultrasonic interference which is designed to suppress even the newest smartphones with moisture protection and noise cancellation. The interference signal is spread not only in front of the transducers, but also sidewise, that allows you to suppress dictaphones and smartphones located on the side of the device. Such system has no equivalents!
Principle of operation
The device generates ultrasonic signal with a help of 5 built-in transducers. The frequency of ultrasound is set by the microcontroller and it changes in accordance with a specially developed algorithm for maximum suppression. Ultrasonic signal generated by the device affects the recording paths of eavesdropping devices (dictaphones, microphones of cell phones, etc.), so that they record only indistinct noise, making it impossible to distinguish any details of the conversation.
The device has a jack for connecting external acoustic speakers. Speech-like interference is transmitted through the speakers thus defacing the meaning of the conversation. Therefore, eavesdropping devices record only unintelligible mumbling and it is physically impossible to restore the conversation. Speech-like interference is generated randomly, so you can not filter it even with a help of a special equipment.
This complex protection ensures the highest possible reliability and confidentiality. Any spy devices with microphones (even the most expensive) turn into completely useless "toys", because they simply can not record necessary information. At the same time interference does not militate negotiations as ultrasonic signals are not perceived by the human ear and the volume of the speech-like signal is easily adjusted. You and your interlocutor will hear each other perfectly, but nobody will be able to overhear your conversation!
Competitive advantages of microphone and dictaphone suppressor "BugHunter DAudio bda-2 Ultrasonic":
1) Guaranteed protection. It suppresses most of the spy devices with microphones.
The device is designed for mobile and inconspicuous use when only ultrasonic interference is used. It is able to suppress all types of microphones (smartphones, professional recorders like Soroka, Gnom, Edic, etc.) located in the action range of its transducers.
2) High suppression power and action range
The device emits very powerful ultrasonic signal (not less than 120 dB). There are no equivalents that can compete in power and range with this device in the Russian market. It suppresses microphones at a distance of up to 7 m (23 ft). Most counterparts, especially Chinese ones, perform at least 2-3 times worse. In reality, this figure is even greater, though.
The emission power of the device is so high that our experts do not recommend bringing its transducers close to the hearing organs in order to avoid injury.
3) For the first time ever! Capability to suppress microphones located on the side of the suppressor
The suppressor generates not only a directed wave of ultrasound, but also a scattered wave that spreads to the sides of the transducers. It means that the interference signal will affect smartphones or dictaphones in the wider sector, capturing space on the side of the transducers. There is a high probability of suppressing spy devices which the suppressor is not directed to.
4) Capability of connecting external acoustic speakers to protect large rooms and / or suppress directional microphones
You can output speech-like interference to external speakers (such as computer speaker system) via the jack located on the front end of the device. This will help you to protect very large room from eavesdropping. In addition, external acoustics will make useless even directional microphones (for example, laser ones). This will save you money on the installation of special vibration window blinds.
This video demonstrates the device's operation with external acoustic speakers
6) Mobile and stationary use
Microphone, dictaphone suppressor "BugHunter DAudio bda-2 Ultrasonic" operates equally well from two power sources: 220 V power network (connection via the charger supplied) and built-in battery, with capacity of 2500 mAh. Its charge is enough for a few hours, what is very good for such a powerful device.
Wherever you go, the suppressor will always be with you and will be able to protect you from the spies. When you have access to 220 V network, you may simply connect the device to it. Thus, the device can be portable and stationary depending on the circumstances.
Bundled with handy leather clutch bag
This custom-made leather clutch bag is designed specifically to carry and operate our ultrasonic microphone suppressor BugHunter BDA-2 Ultrasonic. It provides secure protection from external impacts and allows to use the device completely invisibly to surrounding people.
Locate BugHunter BDA-2 Ultrasonic inside the clutch bag with transducers directed at the edge with the net so that ultrasonic waves could be emitted without any hindrance. If the transducers are positioned correctly, it does not matter if the clutch is zipped or not.
How to use
Anyone, even a layman, can use the suppressor. It's very simple, no settings are required. You just need to point the suppressor's transducers in the direction of assumed eavesdropping devices, and turn it on by pressing the button located on the lower end of the device's housing. "BugHunter DAudio bda-2 Ultrasonic" starts operating immediately, protecting you from any microphones.
Please, note that you can make the protection even more reliable, using several suppressors and directing them to eavesdropping devices from different sides. For instance, ultrasonic interference from a single suppressor "BugHunter DAudio bda-2 Ultrasonic" cannot be enough to suppress recording on smartphones with moisture protection (iPhone 8+, Samsung Galaxy S10, etc.). In this case, using two or more devices at the same time is the best solution.
Before using the suppressor we recommend to:
1. Check the battery level if the device is operating autonomously.
2. Conduct a small test of the device performance. You can use the voice recorder on your cell phone for the test. Turn the suppresor on, point the transducers at the cell phone and start talking. Then listen to what the cell phone recorded. There should only be unintelligible noise on the recording. If so, the device performs properly.
The device is designed and manufactured by our employees. Our products are produced under complex five-stage quality control system, which guarantees full compliance of the products with the declared technical characteristics.
|Dimensions||155х95х31 mm (6,10x3,74x1,22 in)|
|Weight||300 g (10,58 oz)|
|Power||built-in battery with capacity of 2500 mAh; 3,7...4,2 V|
|External charger||AC 220 V DC 5V|
|Sound pressure level at 1 m distance from the device||up to 120 dB|
|Suppression method||ultrasonic interference + acoustic interference speech-like interference (only via external acoustic speakers)|
|Operating temperature||+5 to +55 °C (+41 to +131 °F)|
|Relative humidity at 25 °C (77 °F)||up to 98%|
- microphone suppressor "BugHunter DAudio bda-2 Ultrasonic";
- power adaptor;
- leather clutch bag;
- individual packaging;
- English manual.